Add some circulation to your tank and give your lovely fish a near-natural environment. This submersible water pump can create water current, ideal for a medium-sized aquariums, small ponds, water gardens, and desktop water fountains.
Control the Water Flow Rate Easily
There is a dial on the side that helps adjust the water flow rate, so you can control how much bubbles you want to produce.
Longer Cable, Easy Installation
The power cable is about 5.9ft (compared with 1.3ft), which is long enough for easy installation. Come with four suction-cup feet so you can stick it on the aquarium for stable installation.
High Quality and Energy Saving
The high efficiency motor is 25w and it will not produce much noise for quiet operation.
There are so many options, why Choose Us
All Our Products are Produced under Strict Quality Inspection
12-Month Worry-Free Warranty and Free Life-time Technical Support
Professional After-Sales Team to Make Things Right within 24hrs.
Max Flow Rate: 400GPH
Length of power cord: 5.9ft
Please make sure that the joint between connector and water pipe has been sealed securely and tightly.
1* 25W Water Pump
2* Nozzles (0.51in and 0.62in)
- 【Water Flow Control】An Adjustable Knob to control the water flow rate, so you can get just the amount of water pressure you want. Maximum flow rate: 400GPH
- 【Strong Power & High Lift】25W high efficiency motor for energy saving. Lift height is a max height the water goes up, after connecting the water pipe to the nozzle (Make sure the joint sealed securely and tightly)Max Lift Height: 6.9ft.
- 【Come With 2 Nozzles】 Threaded fittings make it more stable. The impeller shaft is stainless steel for long life span and corrosion resistance
- 【Suction Up & 5.9 Ft Power Cord】Long enough cord for easy installation. 4 strong suction cups at the bottom of the pump help keep it in place, so you can stick it on the right side of the aquarium, either vertically or horizontally
- 【Wide Application】 Circulate and aerate the water, making it more attractive to your fish or turtles. This submersible pump is perfect for aquarium, fountains, spout and hydroponic systems, etc. Backed by 12-month warranty and professional after-sale service within 24 hours
VicTsing 400 GPH Submersible Pump, Water Pumps For Fish Aquarium, Fountains, Spout and Hydroponic Systems(25W, 5.9ft Power Cord, Two Nozzles)
- Brand: VicTsing
- Product Code: CAAA1-VTGECD043AB
- Availability: 20
Dynamic HeadThe effect of the Earths gravity on the "lift" or head pressure is fairly simple; for every vertical foot of distance the pump moves the water you are adding one foot of head pressure so the ratio is a 1:1 ratio. The effects of the friction, caused by water as it travels through your hose or pipes, on the total head pressure is a little more difficult to calculate especially as there are slight variations in pipe friction in different hose materials and the smoothness of the inner bore. Basically. for every ten feet of pipe through which the water has to travel travel horizontally will contribute 1 foot of head height; the ratio of the pipe friction loss is a 10:1 ratio.
Plumbing fixtures and bends and corners in your hose also increase the total head you must calculate to ensure the proper final volume from your pump. Every corner with a 90 degree elbow in your plumbing will add 1 foot of head pressure with a 1:1 ratio. 45 degree elbows, tees and even insert couplers can all have an impact on the final flow.
If you install a pump 40 feet away from the top of your waterfall which is 6 feet above the pump and the tubing is a single run of 40 feet horizontally then you add 4 feet of head for the tubing length (the 10:1 ratio) to the 6 foot differnetial between the pump location and the final height of the waterfall so your final total dynamic head calculation would be 10 feet. This means your final volume of water flow in this water feature or application would be the volume of flow on the performance curve that equaled the gallons per hour at 16 feet. This volume will certainly be much less than the initial volume the pump can move at an open flow or a zero head.
If in the above example your 40 feet of horizontal tubing run also required 3 elbows of 90 degrees then an additional 3 feet of theoretical head would be added and your final flow result would be at 19 feet on the performance curve of the pump. In this example you would want to choose a pump that has the desired GPH rating at 9 feet of head pressure. Tubing size is also an important factor in accounting for head pressure loss, in general you should never reduce the diameter of the tubing below what the output size of the pump is, this will drastically increase head pressure, and reduce pump performance. For maximum pump performance, using the largest tubing that is practical is the best choice. A best practice is to use a hose with an inner diameter that is the same as your pumps outlet fitting.